Welcome to our website
For your health and that of others, the Embassy is working upon appointment only.
You can contact us via Kampala.Visa@diplobel.fed.be (for visa/legalisation/consular matters) or email@example.com explaining the reason for the request.
COVID-19 Travel Advice
1. In order to limit the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), international travel to and from Belgium is discouraged. Always follow the measures applicable in the country of destination and the measures upon your return to Belgium. More information can be found here: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/travels/
2. If you are a national of the EU/Schengen zone, or have your residence there, you can travel to/from Belgium, although it is discouraged.
3. If you are NOT a national of the EU/Schengen zone, nor have your residence there, but have been fully vaccinated and need to travel to Belgium, you may apply for a visa. However, the vaccination certificate (in Dutch, French, German or English) should meet the criteria below. For the Ugandan vaccination certificate visit: https://epivac.health.go.ug/certificates
- Show data allowing to establish who the person who has been vaccinated is (name, date of birth and/or ID/Passport number);
- Show data attesting that all doses of vaccine provided have been administered at least two weeks ago;
- Show the name of the manufacturer of the vaccine which has been administered;
- Show the date of administration of each dose of the vaccine that has been administered;
- Show the name of the country where the vaccine was administered.
Visa information is available here: https://uganda.diplomatie.belgium.be/en/travel-to-belgium/visa
4. If you are NOT a national of the EU/Schengen zone, nor have your residence there and are not in possession of a recognized certificate of vaccination (see point 3 above), then you will still need an essential travel visa to travel to Belgium. More information can be found here: https://dofi.ibz.be/en/themes/covid-19/international-travels
5. Every traveler to Belgium needs to fill out a Public Health Passenger Locator Form: https://travel.info-coronavirus.be/public-health-passenger-locator-form
6. Check with your airline if you need to perform a pre-departure PCR test (depends on your place of residence, country of origin / transit / destination).
If you have any more questions please contact the FPS Public Health on 080014689 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a Belgian who has recently moved to Uganda and would like to register with the Embassy in Kampala? Did you lose your passport while you were travelling through Uganda as a tourist? Do you need to request a visa in order to travel to Belgium? Then you’ve come to the right address.
This website will keep you up to date on consular matters that are specifically applicable to Belgians in Uganda, current events in Belgian foreign policy and other useful information or events.